Saturday, December 5, 2009

Updated on 28th Sep 2009 (Monday)

$10 OFF ALL ITEMS!!!
$10 OFF ALL ITEMS!!!
$10 OFF ALL ITEMS!!!
I WANT TO CLEAR BEFORE POSTING UP NEW STUFF!
Mail me your orders now! :)

THE SALE POST!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
Or you can scroll all the way down.
Nothing above $20!!!

PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!
UPDATED WITH LOADS OF
TOPSHOP
FOREVER 21
GO JANE!
& MANY MANY MORE!

ALL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUSIVE POSTAGE!!!
Unless its stated Mailed! (:

NO MEETUPS! NO MEETUPS! NO MEETUPS!
NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!
PLEASE STOP ASKING! I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT! TYVM!

Hello!!!
Just to let you people know.(:
If you dont reply my mail within 48hours you will be blacklisted i swear!
I'm really tired of people not replying & going MIA.
& If you are not interested or wont buy dont ask.

Please be a responsible buyer & reply even if you dont want the item okay?
Thank you very much! (:

& I really dont do swaps/ trades (:

Please send all Enquiries Or Orders to
xredflipflops@hotmail.com .

Mailing list is up.
E-mail me your e-mail or tag on the enquiries board if you want! (:
Will send you a mail everytime i update :D


MuchLove♥
Redflipflops